CFC Rating Fees
- $3/player if results are submitted in CFC’s file format (.ctr and .tms files)
- $1.50/player if results are submitted in CFC’s file format (.ctr and .tms files)
Junior tournaments (Regular or Quick)
- If all players are juniors, CFC membership dues are not required.
- $0.50/player if results are submitted in CFC’s file format (.ctr and .tms files)
- As of July 1, 2011 HST/GST taxes are applicable on CFC rating fees
- For example - for $3 events: NB, ON, NL - $3.39 ; PEI - $3.42; NS - $3.45; All others - $3.15
FIDE Rating Fees
Notification and Reporting
- The organizer must notify the CFC Office before the tournament that the event will be FIDE rated.
- The organizer must report the tournament results quickly.
- Failure to do so will result in an additional fee of $100.
Round Robin & matches
- $100 if average rating is U2300
$200 if average rating is 2300-2399
$300 if average rating is 2400-2499
$400 if average rating is 2500-2599
$600 if average rating is 2600+
Swiss System and Team tournaments:
- $ 2.20 per player
- As of July 1, 2011 HST/GST taxes are applicable on FIDE rating fees